I have finally been able to catch my breath but that is only for a moment . I did NOT forget about Halloween this year. With children, you must know how crazy things can get at any given time. We had 4 of them with us this time - in body. The rest followed along in heart. The week leading up to the great night of Trick or Treating went well, almost as planned. There were many and I do not say many lightly - Trunk or Treats going on. If you are not familiar with those, that would be where a group of people find a lot, decorate their cars (trunks) you go to each one rather then a house, ask for the inevitable stomach ache in a pretty wrapper kind of thing. There were a lot of fun ones that were set up really cute - The Up House and the Bee Keeper ones were of course my most favorites. Other then just the cars dressed up there were also the ones encouraging the children to accept candy from strangers ... we met many monsters, aliens, animals a...
Comments
Post a Comment