As the weeks get closer to Winter, thoughts of chilly air courses through my veins. I look forward to the coming of colder nights, shorter days. In fact, that is the time that I feel most alive. For now though, it is but Summer. Sweltering heat that I can surely do without. Without this bright red skin I accumulated yesterday when for some reason I thought it would be fun to visit my "younger" self of lounging out with KJR, Bean Sprouts and Sun In. The time when 6 hours of sweating led to a whole 3 months of bronzed skin against pink shimmer lip gloss. Now it is endless cocoa butter baths. I feel as though there is a time within all of us that we just want to step back. Relive the 80s with Neon blinding us and way to much sniffing of Aqua Net binding our lungs to our hearts. I know that the 80s were the best times of my life. Everything was right back then and 1 pound gained sure didn't look like 50 the way it does today. I can't real...
Comments
Post a Comment